Digital detox Experience
Digital Detox Experience
(3 min reading time)
Our Team collects Information and presents them in a short way for you. We are going to answer the following questions: What are the characteristics of a digital detox? What is digital detox good for and what are digital detox potentials? Who needs a digital detox and who does not? What are the digital detox experiences?
To gain a digital detox experience, we must define what digital detox is. The “digital” clearly stands for the technology that connects and interact with machines and humans. The word “detox” defines a period, which cleans your body. That cleaning is done for personal health and to improve mental health. Let´s take a closer look and check a few characteristics, which are necessary to define digital detox:
- Voluntary, intrinsic motivation
- Measurable, to check success
- Period, from time to time or set limits
- Goal, to follow up in the future and to see development
- Individual, for the maximum of health orientation
- Balance, it is not about prohibiting it is about digital balance
What is digital detox good for and what are digital detox potentials?
The answer seems simple, but it depends on the person set goals. Therefore, we have collected many reasons, what digital detox is good for:
- Enhance social competency
- Digital wellbeing
- Connection in Real-Life
- Stress reduces, Balance finding
- Avoids illnesses, like depression
- Active, more outgoing and open for new things
Who needs a digital detox?
The most important criterium is the active use of the internet. People who are not using Social Media Networks (like Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat etc.…), people who are not having a smartphone or not even using Computers, for this target group, no digital detox is needed. For almost all other people, a detox can help dealing with the Internet-Realtime balance. This is also defined as digital mental health or digital wellbeing. The information we have collected, this are the groups that require digital detox the most:
- Office staff or office workers
- Workers with human responsibility at work
- Home Office worker
- People with Obesity and/or overweight
- Insecure people with less social competency
- People living in big cities
- Depressed and Stressed people
- People with sleeping problems
What are the digital detox experiences?
Our Team tried to collect as many digital detox experiences as possible. After each enumeration, you can find the references. Simply click on the link, to get a deeper knowledge of each digital detox experience.
- Productivity, less distraction and more focus (Stefanie Steinert, LinkedIn)
- Greater Conversation, deeper family time with eye contact (Mindy at Belly Mind Soul)
- Physically more active, instead of social media the time was used for more physical action (Sarah Lee in Taste of Home)
- Inspiration, time used for reading books, newspaper or magazines (Liz Fletcher on we-worldwide)
- Conscious decision making, learn to be in charge of your actions (AJ Jones)
- Being present, higher quality time with people around (Emilia Orthmann)
All in all, you can say that many people have made digital detox experiences yet, the experience can be different for everyone, but the positive sides are always greater than the negative side. Digital detox is not about prohibiting, it is more about control and balance. For that reason, we from digital-detoxing.com want to connect people to reconnect.
Digital Detox Experience
For more information, feel free to contact us or to click on the links. We collect information from our partners, from the web and from research papers and journals. To contact us write us an email: info (at) digital – detoxing – com . In case you have successions, also text us via Mail or via our Social Media Channels.
Coaches with Online or/and Offline Options.
Teambuilding for groups. Enhance Digital Balance.
From America to Europe and Asia. All Hotels at a glance.
Get more information on this digital detox subject.